Please join us as we celebrate the 12 days of craftmas!
December 1 - 12, 11:00 am to 10:00 pm
Tara Davis Studio Boutique, 246 Mc Dermot Avenue
We have all kinds of fun stuff planned for the first 12 days of December!!
• 1 tara's 35th birthday - 35% off all of her crystal and vintage jewellery!
• 2 tour an artist's studio
• 3 spend $50 and get a free card by dandee, dani press or flakes papery
• 4 cocoa and tea tasting by the hedgerow
• 5 free crochet flowers drop in
• 6 free knit coffee cozy drop in
• 7 "12" art - opening 5 - 10 pm - 12 fibre based artists - 12 works each
• 8 journal making with julie epp - bring your favourite vintage book
• 9 yarn dying with kelly ruth
• 10 crochet beanie drop in
• 11 weaving demonstration
• 12 create your own vintage cluster necklace
The Edge Village and Gallery, 611 Main Street
December 7, 12 - 10 pm
December 8, 12 - 6 pm
• Beautiful handmade gifts from artists on our premises
• Paint your own ornament
• Pottery, glass, jewlery, wood carvings
So much local talent including: Jes coverini, Natasha Haylada, Dan Waldman,
Jolanta Solkalska, Elise Nadeau, Wanda June, Rachael Kroeker, and more.
Craig Street Cats Christmas Open House
Dec. 7: 5 pm to 8 pm
Dec. 8 and 9: 1 pm to 5 pm
Please join us for our Christmas Open House and Bake Sale!
Help us fill our critters' stockings.
We'll be serving coffee, cocoa, tea and goodies.
Lucious baked goodies will be available for purchase.
We'll have a good selection of gifts for your own critters' stockings.