1 cup of water
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup of sugar
1 tsp salt
1 cup of brown sugar
4 large eggs
1 cup nuts
2 cups of dried fruit
1 bottle Crown Royal/Whiskey/Rum
- Take a large bowl, sample the liquor to make sure it is of the highest quality.
- Turn on the electric mixer... beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl.
- Check the liquor again, pour one level cup and drink.
- Add one teaspoon of sugar... beat again.
- Turn off the mixer thingy.
- At this point it's best to make sure the liquor is still okay, try another cup... just in case.
- Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit.
- Pick the frigging fruit off the floor...
- Mix on the turner.
- If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers just pry it loose with a dewscriver.
- Sample the liquor to check for consisticis isity.
- Next, sift two cups of salt, or something.... who giveshz a sheet.
- Check the liquor.
- Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts.
- Add one table.
- Add a spoon of ar, or somefin.... ah whatever you can find.
- Greash the oven.
- Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over.
- Don't forget to beat off the turner.
- Finally, throw the bowl through the window.
- Finish the bottle of liquor.
- Make sure to put the stove in the dishwasher.
Have a great day. How can you miss - you're in Winnipeg!