August 12, 2014

Winnipeg Walk for Muscular Dystrophy l INKubator 2014 Showcase l Amber Collins’ The Offering l No UFOs, Chris Bryan, Crabskull, Greenhouse

September 20
Kildonan Park, 2015 Main Street 
Registration: 9:00 a.m.  Walk begins: 10:00 a.m.


Meet our Winnipeg Walk Ambassador, Alisha:  Hello! Bonjour! My name is Alisha. I am 10 years old and I am in grade 5 in French immersion. I love to do all sorts of activities and play games. 

Note from Alisha's Mom:  At last year's walk, she told me that she wanted to walk for her friend Sara. She said, "If I walked for myself, would I not be selfish. I want to walk for someone else."

****
August 20, 5 -7 pm  Opening
Exhibition continues to August 29
Martha Street Studio, 11 Martha Street  (204) 779-6253

INKubator 2014 Showcase
Free and open to the public

Featuring work by INKubator program participants:
Emma Beech
Jean Borbridge
Kelly Campbell
Lukas Conway
Hannah Craig
Andrea Davis
Natalie Dyck
Ryan Ginter
Paul Hewak
Marie-France Hollier
Kylie Hoydalo
Calvin Joseph
Mikayla Koch
Siyee Man-Vandyck
Thomas Murphy
Courteny Nielsen
Shelagh Pizey-Allen
Rufus
Joy Taylor
Cole Woods

****
August 22, 7:00 pm
The Edge Gallery and Urban Art Centre, 611 Main Street

Amber Collins’ The Offering 
A ceramic and photographic show, is a playful look at the virile feminine. 

Ryon Aitkenhead
Meghan Carruthers
Danielle Loewen
Jenn Lamoureux
Satara Subedar
Kerri-Lynn Wilkinson

****
August 25 8:00 pm
The Windsor Hotel - Blues Bar, 187 Garry Street    $8.

With an impressive array of releases on labels, No UFOs continues to push and blur the boundaries between experimental electronic music, techno, krautrock and drone.
With locals: Chris Bryan, Crabskull, Greenhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment