Tuesday, July 12
Prairie Ink Restaurant and Bakery
Step right up, book buyers, frequent and first time Fringers!
On the third and final evening of this series several acts from all over the globe will converge on a single stage to thrill and chill you while you wine and dine.
This non-ticketed event begins at 7:00 pm.
Participating Winnipeg Fringe companies include:
* Randy Rutherford Productions previewing My Brother Sang Like Roy Orbison
* Rob Gee previewing Happy Slap
* tReAd ThE eDgE Productions previewing Wildwood Park by Doug Wright
* Erik De Waal previewing The Pre-History of Moses P.
* WONDERHEADS previewing Grim & Fischer: a deathly comedy in full-face mask
Seating is limited - reserve your seats by calling 975-2659.