Mass choir includes students from:
* Garden City Collegiate
* Glenlawn Collegiate
* Neelin High School (Brandon)
* West Kildonan Collegiate
* Steinbach Regional Secondary School
* Vincent Massey High School (Brandon)
* Westgate Mennonite Collegiate
* Winnipeg School Division Honour Choir
* Winnipeg Youth Symphony Orchestra, Directed by Daniel Scholz
* Winnipeg Boys Choir, Directed by Carolyn Boyes & Annelie Reimer
* Soloists from the University of Manitoba
Tickets: $20/$25. Contact any school listed above for $20 tickets.
Contact the WSO Box Office at 204.949.3999 for $25 tickets.
Brandon: 204.725.1165 (toll free)
Workshops will run 3 hours per session for 5 sessions.
The cost is $150 for either workshop.
Le Jeu (Clown I): Sunday Afternoons from 2 pm - 5 pm.
Feb. 24, March 3, March 10, March 17, and March 24
Through discovery of play (Le Jeu), you will find your clown.
Mime / Neutral Mask (I): Saturday mornings from 11 am - 2 pm.
March 9, March 16, March 23, March 30, and April 6
Soap Scum presents... Season Seven, Estate of Affairs
Feb 25 to Jun 10, 8:00 p.m.
Cost: $8.00 / Season Passes $40
The Park Theater and Cafe, 698 Osborne Street