January 22, 2011

Cathleen Lesperance & Canada Reads

Update from Cathleen Lesperance, a singer/songwriter:

My song Highway made the Saskatchewan list of songs for the CBC Canada Reads contest!

Highway is paired with the novel Unless by Carol Shields.

From January 22 at 7:00 am to January 28 at 11:30 pm 
you can call or email every day to vote 
- call 1-800-661-7540 
- email afternoonedition@cbc.ca


The novel Unless is about women and complex characters… my song Highway is about women and the complex decisions that women have to make in life.

I'm a newcomer in this contest against some heavy hitters so lets see if the song about women can place a spot with the novel about women.

If you can get five or more to send in a vote for me… I'll send you a copy of my CD titled Gypsy As I Go and a new hot off the press "photo art card series" of one of my newest photos from my "Sticks and Stones and Flowered Friends" exhibit.

Thank you! Merci! Meegwetch for your vote!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment