January 6, 2011

Winnipeg Is Better Than Chocolate's 400th Post

Yes!!!  The people have spoken!!

No, I'm not just talking about The People's Choice Awards, although, yes, the people did speak and they got their faves voted in last night.

Conan O'Brien beat Oprah!  Whazzup!!


But you, the readers of Winnipeg Is Better Than Chocolate, have also spoken.

First, I want to thank you for reading my blog.  
You've visited with me through 399 posts!

Thank you for wanting to know more about what is happening in Winnipeg. 
Thank you for your loyalty which has placed Winnipeg Is Better Than Chocolate in the top 25 blogspot blogs.

Thank you!!!!


In addition to keeping track of readers, the folks at Blogger have been keeping track of what you want to know about.

If you'll scroll down a bit - past the last post - you'll find 2 lists:
WEEK'S TOP POSTS
MONTH'S TOP POSTS 

Okay...  You want to know more about forums, politics, screenings, plays, concerts, fundraisers, workshops, volunteering, art galleries, and GLBT and Aboriginal issues and happenings.

Whoooo!!!

In other words just about everything.

Okee dokee then... 

I will report more often on these topics... and also include a few posts on topics that didn't make the Top Ten, but do get a few hits each month.

Something for everyone, I hope.


If you like what you're reading, please tell a friend.
If you don't like what you're reading, please tell me.
I'll try to do better.


Thanks again and please keep reading.

Like Johnny Depp said, bless you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment