A workshop on Thursday, January 27, from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm in the Volunteer Manitoba Training Room, 2nd Floor, Room #207, at 5 Donald Street South.
$125 (includes materials and refreshments)
Registration deadline: January 20
Facilitator: Nan Colledge
Learn more about funders and how to write a credible, easy to read proposal that meets your funders' needs.
An effective grant proposal presents a compelling case and convinces your potential funder that your goals are aligned with theirs.
It makes them want to support your work.
This workshop will provide practical tips on:
• Researching potential sources of grant funding
• Writing in a positive, audience-focused style
• Providing the information that funders want to know
• Presenting your organization and project in the best possible light
• Presenting maximum information in minimum words
• Using an appropriate format for your proposal
• Developing long-term relationships with your funders
phone: 204.477.5180 ext 221
(toll free) 888.922.4545
- a non-perishable food item for the Winnipeg Harvest
- your own mug - be green!