Art is a conduit to your creative, imaginative self.
This summer, focus on building a healthier, happier, well-balanced you!
Feed your body, mind and soul at the Winnipeg Art Gallery with a
Sign up for at least 1 class or workshop and 1 event, and you’re in the Club!
Choose from Zumba classes • Digital Camera Workshop • Lifestyle Seminars
• Wine Tasting • Stand-Up Comedy • Trivia Nights • And More!
What do you get?
• 3-months of free Gallery admission (from Tuesday, June 14 to September 2)
• Access to a full summer line-up of fabulous activities
• Sign up with your friends to learn and grow and support each other
• Already a WAG member - receive a discount when you sign up for RC courses & events
Most courses and events will take place on the rooftop so you get to enjoy your summer!
(If it rains, we'll have to head inside but hopefully that will be rare.)
Digital Camera Workshop with Leif Norman
Thursday, June 16 · 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
Leif Norman will show you everything on your camera, from how to remove
the battery (easy) to how to set the white balance (not as easy).
By the end of the class you will have more confidence in your camera and
won't be afraid to poke all the little buttons.
Leif's workshop is available to those who join the Rooftop Club.
Give Dad a gift that will last all year with a WAG membership
Gift memberships include the following benefits:
• Free admission to the Gallery
• Special member pricing for WAG programs and concerts
• Discounts for art classes, the Gallery Shop, Birthday pARTies, and Storm Restaurant
• Selected Winnipeg art organization discounts
• Book and magazine discounts
• And so much more!
They also make great gifts for graduations, weddings, anniversaries and birthdays.
For more information visit or contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 204.786.6641 ext 212