Farpoint Films presents
Champion City - The story of the 1896 Winnipeg Victorias - Stanley Cup Champions
Tom Hendry Theatre at the MTC Warehouse
February 13, 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm
Tickets are $30 with all profits going to the True North Foundation.
Available at FarPoint Films, 200-1335 Erin Street. Call first at 222-3755
The Winnipeg Victorias first won the Stanley Cup in 1896 by defeating the Montreal Victorias in a single-game challenge on February 14, 1896 in Montreal. The Stanley Cup trophy then made its way West to the prairies to a grand reception from frenzied fans.
Join us to celebrate the 116th Anniversary of this historic win. With the return of the Winnipeg Jets, hockey fever has swept this prairie town once again. See how it all began.
Meet and Greet from 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm with Kevin Cheveldayoff, General Manager of the Winnipeg Jets and other members of the Jets organization.
Don't miss the AUCTION with autographed hockey memorabilia and more!
• * Hometown Stanley Cup winner - Jonathan Toews Autographed Jersey
• * 10 Time Stanley Cup winner Jean Beliveau autographed print
• * Old School Jets Autographed prints - Dale Hawerchuk, Keith Tkatchuk, Shane Doan
• * 5 time winner Stanley Cup Grant Fuhr autographed print
• * Evander Kane Autographed Winnipeg Jets Game Puck
• * Winnipeg Jets Merchandise and MORE!
Catch this Documentary on MTS Winnipeg on Demand starting Feb 14.
For more information, please contact Brenda Bourns, 204.960.3774