Rocker Center (above Mondragon)
March 4, 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Admission is by donation
Bring your gently used clothing down and swap them for awesome new stuff that you'll actually wear!
- Come with any and all clothes/shoes/bags/accessories/hats etc.
- Ensure clothes that you bring are gently used and in good, wearable condition.
- Each person lays out their clothes, and everyone goes from pile to pile, taking what they want. This is not a one-to-one swap - everything laid out is considered up for grabs.
- The general feel is a friendly first-come first-serve. Should two people want the exact same item of clothing, disputes can be settled by a friendly match of rock paper scissors.
- At the end of the day anything left behind will be donated.
Please, invite your friends and family!
SWAP, not shop!