Grab your girlfriends, put on your best New York-inspired outfits, and head to the Centennial Concert Hall, 1020-555 Main St., for a night of beauty, excitement, fashion, prizes and indulgence for the mind, body and spirit.
On November 3 get pampered at the Concert Hall as you shop 5th Avenue, visit Times Square and take a stroll through Central Park.
On this New York-inspired night, you’ll find mountains of chocolate, delicious hors d’oeuvres, and brilliant businesses dedicated to making you feel fulfilled, fit, and beautiful.
Then at the end of the evening you could be the lucky winner that will fly to the real Big Apple, courtesy of the WSO.
• Win a trip to New York City for two for a weekend
• Have your picture taken with the WSO Music Director, Alexander Mickelthwate
• Win a prize for the best NYC inspired outfit
• Have a fireman check your coat for you
• Win a round of golf for the closest to the pin contest in Central Park
• Have your photo taken in an NYC cab
• Have a nosh at our 4’ chocolate fountain
• Check out the greatest shoes on 5th Avenue
• Try our NYC cheesecake in Manhattan
• Browse fabulous Silent Auction Items
• Try a little Zumba or Salsa
• Check out the Jets game at the Nassau Coliseum
Tickets are $49 all inclusive
Proceeds go towards the Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra’s Education & Outreach programs.
E mail Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra