The Edge Gallery at 611 Main Street
A 3 day hand made sale with a bunch of other awesome stuff, too!
• Cat Haus DIY
• Mel Wesley of Villekula
• Wood Working by Toby
• Ceramics by Rebecca Wong
• Jewelry by Jacqueline Young
• Plus lots of awesome art on the walls will be for sale!
March 30 from 7 pm until 11 pm
• There will be live acoustic music was well as slam poetry and book readings!
• Sheldon Birnie (Cheering for the Bad Guy)
• Aaron Simm (Pop Soda's Tuesday night poetry slams)
March 31 from noon until 8 pm
• A full day of talks and DIY demos!
• Dave Van Den Bossche (DIY guitars and effects pedals)
• Tiff Bartel (DIY puppet making)
• Sheldon Birnie (publishing and writing)
• Chesterfield Magazine (Winnipeg's DIY art zine)
• Mel Wesley (DIY menstrual pads)
• David Skene (No Label music collective)
• Charles Granger (self recording and making music videos)
• Kelly Ruth (DIY fabric dying with plants)
• Dany Reede (DIY stamp making demo)
• Rhonda Kennedy Rogers (encaustic painting demo)
• Hannah G (mastermind behind Peggay Licious)
• Anna with a presentation on Urban Shaman
• The Mondragon (Winnipeg's favorite vegan coop)
• Ben Clarkson (Zines and self promotion)
April 1st from noon until 5 pm activities TBA
Contact Kara to get involved!