On September 5, Keandra (37 weeks pregnant) and her friend were at a bonfire when someone threw a bottle of gas in the fire.
It exploded and Keandra was burnt.
Keandra was airlifted by helicopter from Roseau County hospital to a burn hospital in Hennepin County, Minneapolis, Minnesota. Keandra had second and third degree burns on her face, neck, right hand, leg and feet.
She was also in labor.
Medical Bills in the United States add up very quick.
A benefit fundraiser for Keandra and her son is being held at
T.Y.C Canad Inn Polo Park
November 13 from 6:00 p. m. to 9:00 p. m.
A Bud, Spud & Steak with garlic bread
Tickets are $15
You can also have a shot & pop, soda or water
You can add a salad & mushrooms for $1.50
* Door Prize
* Silent Auction
For tickets contact:
Shannyn Bennett: 735-4509 or text @ 996-4509
Keandra just got home from the hospital. She's doing a little better. She still has a very, very long recovery ahead of her... lots of appointments and challenges.
Please say prayers for Keandra & her child, Tre'von.
Have a great day. How can you miss - you're in Winnipeg!